Summer Activities near Kimpton Taconic Hotel
This Summer, escape to Vermont. At Kimpton Taconic, we’ll make planning your getaway a breeze with customized packages that are sure to make your stay full of Summer fun.
Check out all of our Summer activities that surround Manchester, Vermont – and while you may not be able to see all that there is to offer in one visit, you’re in luck because that’s what return visits are for.
Summer Special Offers
Experience Summer in Vermont with seasonal packages. Save on your stay with:
- Up to 15% off when you stay at least 3 nights
- Up to 20% off when you book early
- $50 dining credit per night
- And more
The Copper Grouse
Enjoy the bounty of local and regional ingredients at Kimpton Taconic’s adjacent restaurant & bar, The Copper Grouse. You'll fall in love with the classics of American culinary tradition paired with lively cocktails influenced by history and literature.
- The annual Bondville Fair is the oldest fair in Vermont, operating continually since 1797 and pops up every August.
- The Manchester Music Festival hosts concerts throughout the summer at the Southern Vermont Art Center’s Arkell Pavilion.
- The Southern Vermont Art & Craft Festival takes place at Riley Rink in Manchester, Vermont.
Dorset Theatre Festival
On their 46th Season of Professional Summer Theatre in Southern Vermont, Dorset Theatre brings you four plays running for two weeks each. Experience Misery based on a Stephen King novel or The Thanksgiving Play by Larissa Fasthorse.
Vermont Summer Festival
Vermont Summer Festival is a horse jumping competition back and running through August 13th. If you are looking to watch some of the best riders and horses in the country, make sure to visit the competition at Harold Beebe Farm just an 18min drive from Kimpton Taconic Hotel.
Nothing says Summer like the chance to pick your own berries! Locally-loved and family owned, both Dutton Berry Farm and Mad Tom Orchard, deliver the very best of the season for an opportunity to pick your own. Makes a perfect afternoon snack for a walk in the woods… or better yet, your own taste of Vermont to take home and share with friends.