A bouquet of Manchester wedding venue delights
What if your wedding could transcend your most vivid daydreams? It all begins with a Vermont wedding venue unlike any other--Kimpton Taconic Hotel's grand-inn ambience in charming Manchester Village, where mountain views and fresh air are ever-present. Gather with your wedding party on our grand porch for morning coffee al fresco. Host your "night before" celebration in our warm, inviting restaurant, The Copper Grouse, then step onto our south terrace for drinks around the fire pit. Wake up on your wedding day in one of our private cottages. Exchange vows in our gorgeous Trillium ballroom, flowing to the Trillium terrace and The Green for a lively reception. From wedding shower to day-after brunch, Kimpton Taconic’s catering professionals guide you through every decision, so that each enchanted moment stays with you long after "I do."
- 2,800-square-foot Trillium ballroom with pre-function solarium
- North-facing terrace overlooking The Green
- Wide, shady grand porch perfect for informal gatherings with family and friends
- Our own restaurant, The Copper Grouse, serves seasonal, yet locally sourced cuisine Cottages give you and your wedding party private guest quarters away from the Main House
- Countless backdrops for timeless wedding-weekend moments
To book your wedding event at Kimpton Taconic, contact us at email@example.com.