Cut the Corporate Cord
Escape the hustle and bustle of the office with a team building experience at Kimpton Taconic in idyllic Manchester, VT.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the office with a team building experience at Kimpton Taconic in idyllic Manchester, VT. From cooking classes to nature excursions and a digital detox program, Kimpton Taconic has everything your team needs to reset, build stronger bonds and create a better working environment. Highlights of the Cut the Corporate Cord package include:
- Media Check-in Program: Taconic’s staff will work with you to determine the best digital detox program for your team’s needs as well as curate an experience to make the most of your time in Manchester. Choose from:
- 3-A-Days: Guests are allowed to check their phone in the morning, around lunch and prior to dinner for 15 mins each.
- The Cold Turkey Detox: Throughout the entire stay guests will have zero access to their device.
- Grand prize option for the employee who checks their phone the least to potentially include an extra night at Taconic
- Adventures on The Battenkill: Team Kayaking or Canoeing on the Battenkill River
- Release Your Inner Van Gogh: On-property art lesson or adult coloring session courtesy of the Southern Vermont Art Center
- Wander About, Hiking Excursion: Explore the fresh air with Manchester Woodcraft walking sticks (available in every room) trek maps including hiking and running trails, as well as directions to secret local swimming holes
- Awaken the Senses: Morning meditation and/or yoga on the lawn
- Keep Calm and Cook: Chef Vanessa Davis of The Copper Grouse restaurant will teach a simple and delightful dish, and/or a cocktail.
Terms + Conditions:
Pricing to include all activities as listed starts at $339 per person, per night, and applies to groups of of 10-20 people. For larger groups, alternate activities can be arranged. Tax and resort fee not included in pricing as outlined. Overall offer does not include meeting space and catering, but can be amended to include.